The APMG PPP Certification Program® is an innovation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), the Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF), the World Bank Group (WBG) and part funded by the Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF) with a shared vision of enhancing PPP performance globally. CP3P is the definitive credential to demonstrate to your peers that your abilities are aligned with international PPP good practice. The Preparation exam is aimed at individuals involved in the development or implementation of PPP Frameworks or the initiation and preparation of PPP projects, mostly public sector officials, practitioners and their advisors or consultants. Private sector candidates may benefit from a greater understanding of the PPP concept as an asset/business opportunity. The exam tests whether candidates have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PPP Frameworks and PPP Project Identification, Screening, Appraisal and Preparation Processes in a given governmental context.
We use a blend of the most advanced and proven learning methods incorporating key principles of cognitive-social psychology, organisational psychology as well as NLP. Whether you prefer to learn through a cognitive approach or behavioural, our courses are balanced to reflect the different learning styles of our audience. Our training techniques will include;
- building on participants’ experience through small interactive tutorials, building of a framework of skills or strategies and group discussion, brainstorming and collective workshops in larger groups,
- simulation/role playing,
- reflexive practice: skills modelled and replicated through supervised practice, then feedback,
- basis for further self-study through materials that allow participants to go beyond the initial training,
- follow-up and self-assessment with trainers after the session,
- facilitated review and summation of training sessions,
We are here to support your development by employing the most efficient learning styles. If you require any special assistance, please contact us so that we may provide you with the necessary support. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a practitioner level certification - aimed at people involved in either developing or implementing PPP frameworks and in the initiation or implementation of PPP projects. Suitable roles include:
- Public sector officials
- Practitioners and their advisors or consultants
- Private sector roles - i.e. developers, contractors, investors and financiers
Content will be updated soon.
Taj Hotel, London , UK