The APMG PPP Certification Program® is an innovation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), the Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF), the World Bank Group (WBG) and part funded by the Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF) with a shared vision of enhancing PPP performance globally. CP3P is the definitive credential to demonstrate to your peers that your abilities are aligned with international PPP good practice. The Foundation level is aimed at individuals working at a basic level of PPP implementation, with little or no prior experience. It aims to standardize their knowledge of the PPP process and terminology, as described in the Guide. The exam tests whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PPP Guide to act as an informed team member of a PPP finance project. Thus enabling them to participate in a team environment and move on to implementing the process. The Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for the two Practitioner certifications.
We use a blend of the most advanced and proven learning methods incorporating key principles of cognitive-social psychology, organisational psychology as well as NLP. Whether you prefer to learn through a cognitive approach or behavioural, our courses are balanced to reflect the different learning styles of our audience. Our training techniques will include;
- building on participants’ experience through small interactive tutorials, building of a framework of skills or strategies and group discussion, brainstorming and collective workshops in larger groups,
- simulation/role playing,
- reflexive practice: skills modelled and replicated through supervised practice, then feedback,
- basis for further self-study through materials that allow participants to go beyond the initial training,
- follow-up and self-assessment with trainers after the session,
- facilitated review and summation of training sessions,
We are here to support your development by employing the most efficient learning styles. If you require any special assistance, please contact us so that we may provide you with the necessary support. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation is an entry-level certification - ideal for people involved in PPPs with little or no prior experience.
Content will be updated soon.
Taj Hotel, London , UK